Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, December 21, 2009

May I Borrow Your Ears For A Second?

I used to cut the nite lite on,
Now I cut the light bulb on,
In my head, where my thoughts reside,
I dare you to come inside,
You'll be lost like the roller coaster ride that flew off to the side,
And you can't say that I didn't warn you because I just tried,
My poetry is sick, so real, so ill, like flu - "ah-choo",
And don't test dude cuz he know's not what he do,
He's so blue like the sky,
But not clear and I know why,
Always thought it would be easy,
Told to use ya head, shoot for stars, since like the age of three,
That's what my father instilled in me,
And now it's so real to be,
Doing something better, still makin' cheddar,
And doing it legally,
Now people lookin' all jealous,
Wishing they were straight in the head,
Man this is ridiculous,
Thou shall not cut with the morning wood,
Keep that in mind when I start to thinkin' I should -
Commit the seventh,
Then it's one step closer to the opposite of heaven,
I have many dislikes but never any hate,
This downfall will be over Sooner Than Later - no Drake,
Drizzy Rogers,
You don't know who to look up to because you know not who your father is,
Do you and never do them,
You'll shine bright like a diamond or something like a gem,
But you won't know when or where,
It's neither here or there,
And when it finally hits you,
They all begin to stop and stare...

No comments:

Post a Comment