Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, December 21, 2009

Solo

Smooth like Mohammad Ali,
I keep it movin' through Jersey,
Faced against the shotty,
Me movin' is not likely,
Cuz I'm highly about me you see,
I'm so high you could probably kite me,
But I remembered you're not a killer or a G,
So the battles you will flee,
Now see,
I really shouldn't be behind you,
Cuz you're clearly out of mind,
Mind you,
My mental is what I'm in to,
Nothing less, shoot for Kings just like Sacramento,
Supplemental is the flow, you gotta get with some,
My pinnacle is the floor that I erected from,
Listen closely,
Or you'll lose your life quick-fast, not even over cash,
In the middle of ransom,
Now sing the anthem,
I am what you call Man at his best...and some...
This is who I be, I keep it solo, I am one...

No comments:

Post a Comment