Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Friday, December 25, 2009

Mind Surfing


Let's surf across the very top of the ocean,
Feel the breeze through your hair as it alters your motion,
It'll cleanse your skin & make it shine like lotion,
And yeah I like to splurge & burn bread - I'm toastin'
Hopin',
That one day I can see without these human eyes,
Maybe we'll make a compromise,
You give up after 2 tries,
While I drown alive in pity of my lies,
How about neither?
Trying to find the beauty of life, so I seek her,
To me it's like a Godly game,
Do you have what it takes to live eternally,
Or naturally fall in the group titled "The Same"?
I've got crazy skills & plenty talents,
But what if I don't recognize? Do I have them?
Look within, play to win,
Hard to do, easy to sin & grin,
My face used to be pure - I was timid,
Now I have my own mind - My face is livid,
Poisoned by the serpent & his friends,
Life can be eternal - It won't meet ends,
If you so choose to praise,
The One who eventually did raise,
Back up,
Never slack up,
I want to murder my envy & destroy my proud,
But there's this thought that makes me wanna scream aloud,
As if I were in front of an abundant crowd,
"I AM JOSHUA. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
"I KNOW I'M RIGHT, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO YELL AS LOUD!"
But HE calms me,
Shields my being with his hand - so HE palms me,
Then alarms me,
Brings me back to reality,
Spiritually get slapped back into actuality,
Does it all really matter to me?
This water flows from my pupils,
Because my thoughts trip & fall into loopholes,
Which are unseen, unheard,
Maybe I don't concur?
So I lay here with sorrow & just wonder,
Some want to see me go under,
But my brain strikes fear like thunder,
So I stay in bed, in PJ's, have a solo party - slumber,
I wish to fill these missing drains of life - call me plumber,
Now we're riding a wave so high,
That mist keeps sprinkling the sky,
No, No, No, I'm not coming down,
I play games with my mind while no one's around,
No, psychotic isn't the correct word but weird is,
A lot of times I get shocked by the lights like a deer is,
But you don't see this,
Will you even read this?
Maybe this blog is my best friend?
The only thing to take out time and listen,
"Hey Josh, why don't you tell a parent?"
"Hell No. All they wanna do is teach a lesson."
I'm through stressin',
How about I pop & inject something & then start regretting?
No, not ever - God's never letting,
Is it wrong to think my life so far is worth forgetting?
You are now tuned into an episode of my mind,
You probably won't understand & get left behind,
Mentally answer my own questions & then laugh,
"Hahaha Mr. Conscience you're really good at math"
Guarantee you, you think I'm fucking crazy,
But you're just too lazy to even comprehend half,
We should put our surf boards away now,
We've been gliding for what seems like an hour,
Probably tripping balls from what I said to you,
Maybe look at it from my angle you just won't do?
Who knows? I surely don't have a clue.
Okay the tide is coming in,
Possibly tomorrow we'll take a dive & swim,
Through my mind we'll begin searching,
In a little something I like to call...Mind Surfing

No comments:

Post a Comment