Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come Walk With Me

I walk and sigh,
Thinking about my lost pride,
I feel God's pressure,
So I look up above,
From all the stress I feel like giving up....

Now picture this,
You and I in paradise,
Why can't you see it,
Don't like my problems so I say good-bye,
Walking away as I hold the tears back from the cry....

Stop the song,
I know what's right but still tempted by wrong,
I'm coming down,
Finding a place to land,
I now see that life is so grand....

The nervousness,
Dreams of the truth I must truly be blessed,
And all I want to do is help out my fam,
If May 21, 1990 never was,
You wouldn't even know who I am....

Call the new me Special,
When it comes to ordinary he is extra,
He stays in line yet is always next up,
Running on a full stomach but he's fed up,
So he kneels with Christ in mind just to keep his head up....

No comments:

Post a Comment