Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wonderful Housewife


If this is real,
I want to savor this moment,
Lay with this woman,
But this hate is what's growing,
And my roots were cut short,
This grass wasn't greener on the other side,
Somebody please shed light of some sort,
And I promise,
If she gives me this bliss
I'll never dismiss the long kiss
From which her gorgeous lips sip...

The stream of innocence flowing in my hand,
Dampening the dry guilt found in the palm of my hand,
Calming the man protected by his deity,
But where art thou fair lady?
For she sings the silent lullaby
Heard all around the world's faint cry,
But still inside
Is an I,
Is the sky,
What it should be?
Darker than my worse days,
And closer to my God than my church days...

And there she goes,
There she goes,
Swimming through the seas and land
As the speckles of sand heckles her toes,
In turn,
She stops abruptly to cease the burn,
Call me an unlawful intern,
Because this is where weakness meets the firm,
Now greet the term - Life,
She's the woman who's left my home,
Formerly known as my wonderful housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment