Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Elude The Illusion



My consciousness expanding with time,
Thoughts shoot up just to land between every line,
Patiently waiting for mine,
Coined is the term heard at the drop of a dime,
Watch a star glisten in lime,
Green ideas bring my currency ahead of time,
Never mind,
But ponder what you see when the planets align,
Damned if I'm lying,
There it is shining,
The message of life sketched in Arabic writing,
Should this star dim its lighting?

I think not,
But believe in plot,
The body of the story of my life,
Quite short but filled with much strife,
And splash,
Goes the flood of the clash,
War of the gods,
Tale of the odds,
Myths leave the brain shook,
In effect my head nods,
Leaning forward too much,
Left in the dust,
Broken hearts and such,
But luckily my spades were clutch,
Now is that love?

Who knows,
Walk where the light shows,
My mind glows,
It deserves its own special light show,
But enter the trance,
Hypnotic conditions concocting
A colorful kaleidoscope poking out of my pants,
Am I hallucinating?
Well she didn't waste time waiting,
Mental stress excruciating,
Shading my reality with dreams worth creating,
Yet still I ask,
Why fool me?
These sick, sad little questions,
Always find a way to elude me.

No comments:

Post a Comment