Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Breathe Underwater


Leave me be,
Only time will set me free,
Theft was the test left,
Swollen is the weakened mind who saw the crime,
Caught in the act with no time to react,
Stolen was the hope hung from a line and left to dry,

The inhales hurt, but the exhales are much softer; 
Struggling to the surface, now watch me breathe underwater...

Breathe it in, breathe it out,
Commit the sin, but pray it out,
The wrong was done to watch the sadness melt,
Trapped in a hell bearing lakes of fire,
Left to disintegrate forgetting how happiness felt,
And numb from the shock burnt down to the last wire,

The inhales hurt, but the exhales are much softer; 
Struggling to the surface, now watch me breathe underwater...

The pain is heading south,
Downwards slide the words slipped from the mouth,
Speaking with enlightening tones,
Much less groans,
Singing angelic notes,
Positively thrown from this disheartening boat,

...Now watch me breathe underwater...

No comments:

Post a Comment