Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dream In Harmony


Do you hear it?
The pulse of your brain while it's painting,
Did you see it?
The visual of its art after you begin fainting,
Am I happy or sad when I'm sleeping?
Alive in an unconscious state, my thoughts are weeping,
Let your mind run free before that alarm starts beeping,
I'm seeking,
For a towel because my imagination started leaking,
Melting from the in-depth dream,
I greet a devil in a dress but I can't seem to scream,
No sound but I can hear,
Everything is silent,
Captain of my brain so I steer,
Let the dream take over, it's in auto-pilot,
Then there's this one idea,
I kind of like it,
I'll play my dreams on repeat and call it a career,
Like a DJ,
In my mind I'll play jingles,
Call me PJ,
I see straight,
But my eyes roll around in the back of my head,
It storms when I sleep,
There's probably a crack in my bed,
It's right there,
Witness my imagination,
No strings attached I float in mid-air,
Just like levitation,
The separation,
Between mind & body,
Steal 10 minutes from the other side of life,
My new name is Robby,
I become one with nature and its naturality,
Then reality smacks me back into actuality,
Is this a game?
There's too many questions like trivia,
All I cannot tame,
Find my answers through the breath of salvia,
This is far too real,
Connected to sea, air, and land like a Navy SEAL,
But what I remember I can't heal,
Wish to skip back in time to erase what I feel,
I think I missed a step,
The sky I was climbing,
Not recalling that I slept,
My left wing broke off, so I lean,
Listen closely to the harmony,
As I sing to you my dreams...


Dreams are a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind when sleep. They are involuntary visions that many do not remember.
But I remember all of mine, descriptively.

Don't worry, I'm not crazed.
Imagination is key.

Or was this even a dream to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment