Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hazel Eyes


I woke up half naked, 6 am in the morning,
Looking at my lady awaken, she' so beautiful while she's yawning,
Starstruck by her appearance - the hazel in her eyes,
She's the cup of coffee that I need at every sunrise,
I drink her up; now I'm fueled up,
Full of her everlasting love; you can say I'm filled up,
We float up out the bed,
Stunned I turn my head,
Look back to witness her puddle of purity shining white-red,
Her angelic features drip from her gown to the ground,
Mentally touching each others hearts; I can feel every pound,
Hovering as one, we are spiritually bound,
This moment is silent but I can feel every sound,
Soaring towards the northern lights,
We are forever blessed,
Touring our imagination, reaching never before seen heights,
Living in complete happy-togetherness,
How could it be so incredible?
Her beauty is more than gorgeous, it appears edible,
Feed off of her presence,
Before we even became one she showered me with her presents,
Love, elegance,
exquisiteness, those hazel eyes,
Used to believe I'd never have her, now I do,
An eternal living experience; there will be no "good-bye's",
Never thought these feelings actually existed, but they do,
Love used to be a distant foreigner,
But now it's like my life partner...

Things are beginning to fade away...
I'm leaving a white, yet colorful realm...
Everything is turning back to gray...
No, please don't let me wake up...
My eyes open...
My ears start to hear all the cries...
At least I'll never forget...

Those Hazel Eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment