Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Sunday, January 17, 2010

L.I.F.E


It's black,
As I look at the back,
Of the doors of my eyes,
To you there's nothing,
To me there's illustrations of colorful nights,
Take a bridge to the other side of life,
I go,
See it from another angle,
Everything seems so dope,
In slow-motion,
Bungee jump into the remoteness of your imagination,
Pray to land somewhere you can stand, unlike the ocean,
Grind on the rails of life until your board splits open,
Listen to the game,
The one I play in my mind; call me sick
I use medicine to see the depth of my brain frame,
In time my time will come,
Hope I won't ever fall & beg like a bum,
You cut to express and bleed it out,
I blink to hold back water and tear it out,
Hear it out,
The lessons life teaches you from your wrong,
See it out,
The fact that there's more to life than just this sad song,
Live it out,
Your life, your being, your existence,
Hear me out,
I've seen answers to the unanswerable questions,
Man is extraordinary but tainted,
Had a vision of life but can't explain it,
Words cannot describe,
Thoughts are within so I have to hide,
The visuals I can only see on the inside,
My eyes are free to roam,
But they hit a wall and scan the graffiti,
I've got mental tattoos in my dome,
Permanent images and pictures,
Some with profound meaning,
I label them as scriptures,
Not at all frightened of death,
It's my opportunity to meet the rest,
The past, present, future, my unborn brother,
Can't wait to see what a spirit looks like,
It will be like no other,
But some other,
Being only thought of and never seen by eyes,
Unless you're like my siblings,
Who have seen a few angels in disguise,
Pray with my head down but look up to the skies,
Ask, "Why, oh why Lord, why?"
Life is forever but a body isn't,
Patience is a virtue,
I should have listened,
Don't dwell on a failure,
But analyze a try,
And before I die,
I wish to smile and rejoice,
And then shout my good-bye...


L.I.F.E = Living In Faith Eternally

I will never die. My body will, though.
Will I greet and shake your hand when we're reborn?
Who knows?

Christ does...

No comments:

Post a Comment