Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Look Back


When He comes back,
Don't look back,
And when He comes falling,
Keep the prayers calling...

I walk with worry in me every single day,
Try to hide it but my eyes give it away,
I wish to stay,
In this world of color,
But some things just appear gray,
Wipe the tears from my eyelids,
Await the day when He comes to take His wild kids,
To the future, I look ahead,
Want to kill my wrong so my sins I behead,
Appreciate where I'm at but desire to be ahead,
But still I stay still where I lay still in my bed,
Maybe when my time comes I'll never see bloodshed,
The pain in my head,
He saved us,
Because He stood in the air, arms spread, and His blood bled,
Let go and let God,
I can feel it, can't see it, seems kind of odd,
No one comprehends my mind; thoughts seem kind of dry,
Let my brain run through my words - give my imagination a try,
Scared to speak up so I let my blog cry,
Instead of me - what's the remedy?
Faith, love, live, prosper - I should win an Oscar,
Because I can bring a living thing back to life like a doctor,
I'm speaking about my unknown ideas,
Only want to take a bath and wash away my fears,
But can I?
Will I?
Even put up a battle or give up a fight?

When He comes back,
Don't look back,
And when He comes falling,
Keep the prayers calling....

Let Him pour His grace out of the cup He drinks from,
Now I sound like an addict when I say I can't wait for some,
You best believe some believe because they don't believe where they come from,
I stood up, looked up,
Saw my destiny in the sky so I jumped up,
Grabbed it,
Asked if I should have this,
As I fell down I bounced back up like on a mattress,
Still I question the world I see before my eyes,
Wonder where my thoughts wander when I die,
Will I finally realize when I sort the truth from the lies?
The speculation, hesitation - pay attention,
If you slip up, trip up,
You'll drift downward without a single mention,
No one knows where you will land,
After living this life, what will He do with the world in His hands?
His plans,
Everyone has one,
But you're free to take a detour if you act dumb,
Beautiful Lucifer tempts me with candy like a baby,
he'll be that gorgeous woman who wants me for adultery,
But he won't hurt me,
I'll kneel with my head down and let my Savior search me,
Wave my spirit free of sin,
So that I will soon become kin and live with Him,
Deep words penetrate the computer screen,
Hopefully as you read you will see what I mean,
I walk with a happy face on but inside I've got to scream,
So to let loose what bothers me my brain decides to dream,
I still see it, I can't escape it,
One of these lonely days I will have to face it,
Nightmares have me shook; I like to call them fright scares,
When it's time you'll realize you shouldn't have did that,
Greed made you gamble, "Oh I shouldn't have bid that",
Anticipating my brain to be like Newton's - where's the fig at?
Inside my head is a complex math - where's the trig at?
Patience is a virtue,
A long time can hurt you,
Stare forward; never regret and embrace where you're at,
Mentally paralyze your skull and don't look back...

When He comes back,
Don't look back,
And when He comes falling,
Keep the prayers calling...


No comments:

Post a Comment