Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sea, The Wind


I shut these eyelids,
Now I can read my thoughts,
Wonder where my mind is,
It talks to me as it walks,
Away to a brand new day,
That's what the wise blue skies say,
What do the guys say?
Ms. Wind says her friend is on the top end,
It's Mr. Sun and his colors seem to blend,
The reds, oranges, and yellows,
The sky fans his hands so the wind blows,
Like right through windows,
The breeze isn't happy when it's cold so the grin slows,
I take low blows,
Every time I tell Ms. Wind to stop and she still goes,
Do you hear and see what I do?
You see common colors,
I see a different hue,
Tell you what I truly see; I'm never a liar,
Your 'blue' to me looks like metallic white,
A tad dimmer than light,
With a golden shadow of sapphire,
Think I'm crazy or fell off the end?
I'll place my eyes in an envelope and be sure to send,
When you receive them,
Take yours out, put mine in,
Maybe you will see then?
Can't comprehend?
Well, hell go yell,
Then you'll hear me laugh out loud like LOL,
You can't view wind, only her effects,
I can see her before she reaches,
When she touches me, I quickly grab her hand,
We prepare for lift off,
The ground we flew off,
Ascend to the atmosphere,
Does Earth know its hat is here?
Oh no, now we're sinking,
Where will we land is what I begin thinking,
Ms. Wind was about to crash,
But I caught her,
Thank God for the ocean,
Because we're resting on water,
This is an amazing story to tell,
This is real,
But to you seems like a fantasy story tale,
Having more than one supernatural friend,
I go to recess with the sea and see the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment