Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Tears


My eyes are completely different from yours,
I even view images while they're closed, of course,
Try to figure out why you see what you see - what's the source?
And these eyes charge ahead with no fear, like a horse,
The visual pain stings like a shot,
My eyes are crying now, but I am not,
It's complicated to bring my tears to a halt,
I can see clear because my eyes bleed fresh water, no salt,
When the water washes away,
Will I see the day?
Where I'm able to bow my head, fold my hands, and pray?
This life without tears is like bread without butter,
The tears force me to fumble my words so I stu-stu-stutter,
The real me hides behind this face,
I pray to tackle life's issues so I kneel with grace,
I come out of my body,
Have a conversation with nobody,
Play a mental game - it's a hobby,
Then step back through the doors of reality,
I'm walking right in the lobby,
Slap my face to snap out of it for a while,
Swipe tears from my cheek,
Watch them fly about a mile,
Fall down, get back on your feet,
Await for you and success to meet,
Holding my future in my hands like a cup,
I want to throw it in the wind and see if it goes up,
To the sky,
Sky's the limit,
This picture before my eyes appears backwards,
So I flip it,
Around and around,
Watch it Merry-Go,
Round and round,
The tears will splash for years,
The pain I receive before they come strikes hard like spears,
To see the true self,
Everyday I stare into mirrors,
And analyze the question of the tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment