Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Friday, January 8, 2010

F.E.A.R.


Fear,
Who is it?
Why does he leave me stricken?
Feeling like the enemy of the dog owner, so he says "sic 'em!"
I live it,
Out without doubt,
I'm about my dreams coming to life, so they sprout,
Spread like a drought,
As I run from him years seem to swim by me like trout,
Am I allowed?
To be proud, bright as the sun shining on a cloud;
But then he pushed me in my back, so I bowed,
Tumbling steadily over, awaiting the storm to be over,
It'll swarm you till it's over, I told ya,
Physically I'm 19 but my mind's 40 & over,
Running at the speed of light but I can see him over my shoulder,
Wishing to have good luck like, where's the 4-leaf clover?
Playing little games like a kid but he's so much older,
He's been piercing man's heart since before Titanic tipped over,
Going on and on for years,
Still having a thrill when a heartbeat picks up, so he cheers,
He'll leave me laid out on the ground like I had too many beers,
Oh, and did I mention that he doesn't give a fuck about tears?
And if he sees you begin to fight back, then he veers,
Off into another lane plotting his insane game,
Why do it? Is it the fame?
Everyone knows his name...
Some don't even care,
They have both ears but just won't hear,
So to get attention I set off a flare,
For you to witness & recognize this thing called Fear...


F.E.A.R. = False Emotions Appearing Real

It is all in your mind...


No comments:

Post a Comment