Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who Am I?


I am slipping away from my conscience,
My thoughts flee away from me,
Therefore my imagination is not complete,
Wounded, my imagination desires to leave my mind,
I wish to separate but I fail to grasp my brain,
My brain shivers,
Anticipating its attempt to run out of my head,
My head spins out of control from all the emotions,
Now I am headless,
I reach out to Worry,
And it rips my left arm,
I throw a jab at Fear,
But it breaks off my right arm,
As I walk clueless,
I stomp on the doors of Lucifer,
The ultimate temptation slides sin,
And cuts off my feet,
Sorrow tackles me from the East,
It blows my right leg,
Pride approaches in the West,
And kicks in my left leg,
Jealousy sucker-punches me in the stomach,
Anger drives its sharpest sword through my chest...
My heart...
What is left?

I have a soul, a spirit, personality, a belief.
I have life.
I have God.

Take off your mask and reveal your face.

Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment