Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

W4L


Poetry in mind,
Veins filled with morphine,
Sex in line,
Inhale the whore scene,
Try not to hit rock bottom,
And see how the floor's clean,
Rather breathe the insane,
Mind set on fire,
Thoughts draped with propane,
One strike of a match,
Imagination leaking,
Music used as the patch,
Words heaven sent,
Pray to get the catch,
The serpent teases,
Kick him so he'll hiss off,
Evil ideas abandon me pissed off,
Prepared for lift off,
Blinded by what's before me,
So reality I switch off,
Stranded on an island,
Surrounded by water,
Winds incredibly violent,
One of a kind sorta,
Tempted to approach the border,
Cross the line before I'm out,
Head full of doubt so the face pouts,
Chin rests in the hand,
Eyes try to close,
Some images bland,
I try to doze,
Too weak to stand,
Lost,
Positivity buried in sand,
Searching for the thrill of it,
Never mind me,
I'm weird for the hell of it...

W4L= Weird 4 Life

I don't suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment