Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, February 8, 2010

Night's End


Leave all our hopelessness aside,
Hop atop a cloud,
You're in for a ride,
My spirit shrieks shrill cries,
Ready to break out of the sighs,
All the worry piled high inside,
Leaping through numerous dimensions,
One life to another,
Speak of faith,
I drop multiple mentions,
Only to pick them right back up,
Lies leave you intentionally annoyed,
The spite I stack up,
Despite the fact,
I prefer to stay still,
Lay still in my bed,
Thoughts too heavy to bear,
So I bow my head,
Mind stuck on this shelf,
The skull spins out of control,
So the sanity rids itself,
Then I bid myself,
Auction me off,
Christ will take me himself,
Watch me fall,
The pedestal so far gone,
A thousand years to hear it all,
Until I hit the ground,
No sound will play from the song,
Believe what I read so I trust,
Time to float home,
Shall we return to dust?
Subtract life's fear to see her plus,
The sum of it all will soon surface,
Survival of the fittest is a must,
She'll break you down,
But never truly hurt us,
Lessons learned,
Blessings earned,
Imagination concerned,
The world appeared void,
Yet it still turned,
A voice unheard,
A dream deferred,
An unread word nor heard,
Vision a bit blurred,
Addicted to silence,
I'm tense,
The dye of the sky prints,
Coloring my face until time bends,
Awaiting my night's end,
Farewell to all,
My good-bye's I send...

No comments:

Post a Comment