Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Better Days


I throw my thoughts in one dish,
Like Jambalaya,
With all the letter A's,
These nights will run right by ya,
I admit I've seen much better days,
Let's kill the fame,
Forget being a star,
Jump in Timbaland's lane,
I'll show you Who I Are,
Some scenes seem dreary,
Dreams of real-life pain,
I wipe my eye's; they appear teary,
Saw an incoming life-bump
So I hopped,
Should have stood still like a stump,
I'm shocked,
Like I saw an angel is disguise,
I'd push it in it's back,
Just to see if it flies to the skies,
Look to my left,
What is left?
My eyesight is tight,
So I look to my right,
I can see high up while looking down,
As if I were on a flight,
I pound my chest,
North is the direction of my head,
Keep forward and never head West,
Or else you'll be left for dead,
My sin I will shed off,
18 holes to fall in like golf,
Forget par,
My swing is fine as a needle,
You fly high as a bird,
But I'll be sure to shoot an eagle,
This close to a hole-in-one,
Heart so warm,
Face so cold,
I am the frozen one,
Each heartbeat slightly breaks the ice,
Melting away my fears,
Never mind luxuries,
The ice clears; the necessities will suffice,
The eyes are introduced,
I met her gaze,
The awkward is reproduced,
I've seen better days...

No comments:

Post a Comment