Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Listen


Listen, listen,
Closely I listen,
To the sound of my thoughts,
Which glisten,
Stick-shifting,
Through the terrors in sight,
I write to fight the fears at night,
I'm like,
The wind that swings through the doors,
My height,
I stand high up to see how everything soars,
A true perfectionist likes it even,
The two's, the four's,
But I'm civilized with a belief unlike heathen,
Dreaming,
Faster than the speed of sound,
Unsound nouns make me out to be a clown,
Lose consciousness in the pool of life,
So I drown,
Weird ideas bring the hatred around,
Similar to the color of brown,
Prayers to my God,
King of myself,
The mind unclear, so it will clog,
Prince of a father,
A queen for my right side,
The wait doesn't bother,
Wash away my sins with a single tide,
My hand and pencil have a shootout,
They both tie in the law,
So I decide to draw,
In my brain the beat knocks,
Playing tight loops in my ears like string knots,
I await the sea to part,
Can't grasp the whole,
But I can see through part,
Never saw the pain coming,
Like a see-through dart,
Right in my neck,
What do you see at night?
I'm afraid of what's in it,
So the dark I neglect,
Jump to a reality check from the base,
The light displays a reflection of my face,
I am only me,
Nobody else,
Will I ever see?
Belief in a begotten Son like Christian,
Forget about all the talk and simply listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment