Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Celestial Clone


The eyelids shut,
Now reopened but,
Altered state of mind,
Lost for words yet I don't mind,
Ascend past the atmosphere above,
Shining pure white as a dove,
Traveling to my friend Mr. Sun,
I stare right back at him,
Like through the barrel of a gun,
What I have lived is now done,
Paused for a moment,
Escape the hands of time for once,
The cost for the lonesome,
My mind displayed in clumps,
Chopped from the troublesome,
My brain's emission equals shots of rum,
Left dumbfounded,
A lie confounded,
In paranormal space,
My existence is mounted,
For all to see,
Pride small as a bee,
Depth of mind long as a tree,
Wings too tired to flap,
Awaiting reality in its entirety,
Falling from a star as I tap,
The top of rain clouds,
Bringing moisture to my clarity,
Falling from the sky,
I am no longer supernatural,
Now viewing the world through a human's eye,
A dream to most,
But to me super factual,
I dare not wish to be just another,
Rather be clear than appear a color,
Back to a land,
Where it's hard for a man to stand,
Unless he sells his most prized possession,
My soul is what keeps my forward progression,
Time has begun,
Never slowed down for some,
Return of a spirit to his body,
Away from it all,
Socially exclusive making me snobby,
It is now over,
Ended but a trip still splendid,
A separate category,
In my own zone,
An adventure explained,
But I didn't read the story,
Alone in my own dome,
Given has been the glory,
Still I feel like just another clone...

2 comments:

  1. J u went in on this poem, it really came out to me especially right here:
    "Falling from a star as I tap,
    The top of rain clouds,
    Bringing moisture to my clarity"

    This is exactly how i feel alot of the time, keep up the floetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fam appreciate that. Glad you can understand and relate to it. For some, my words just go right over their heads. I'll never dumb it down, though.

    ReplyDelete