Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Humanity


Silently I sit here,
Legs criss-crossed,
My mind I can hear,
Pray but a wish lost,
Confusion fills my head,
Then turns to anger,
A heart full of dread,
Foul dreams make me unsanitary,
Birth of a new thought,
Aborted due to late night insanity,
Mental images too deep to explain,
On the breaking point but I refrain,
Slowly losing my ability,
But the will I quickly regain,
Sometimes I smell what Lucifer's cooking,
Walk straight into hell's kitchen,
I already know it's wrong,
But my right mind keeps slipping,
I close my eyes,
All I see is black,
Open my eyes,
I still don't see what I lack,
Don't really care about that anymore,
I anticipate that day,
When I can fly through a closed door,
I want to get away from it all,
Back to when I was nine having a ball,
Realize we are more than we see,
Come out of your body and see the man to be,
Similarities with me unlikely,
I guarantee,
At times I wish to step out of this revolving door...
Of humanity...

Humanity has been good to me upon these short days.
But Lord knows I await the next phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment