Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wild Blue Yonder


Why, oh why,
Must I live to die,
Hysteria teases the mind,
Far away my thoughts shy,
Freedom of hatred,
View the train ahead,
All aboard the locomotive,
Destination heaven,
The informed arrival,
Of the unforsaken,
Newly seen beings,
The mistaken humility,
Dreams as quote clouds,
As the cause of my tranquility,
Star dust trickling down my robe,
Facial expressions broadly immense,
Overshadowing the intense view of the globe,
Clock hands patiently ticking,
Every thirty minutes for an episode,
The hope I keep gripping,
What's left to hold,
The make-up artist of the brain,
Awaits immortal men upon the threshold,
Leading to a heartfelt beat,
Seeking sounds waves for frequency,
Frequently resulting in supreme indecency,
Peaks of the most high,
Greets unworldly acts beyond the close sky,
A fall from bountiful clouds,
Monitoring the length of the dive,
Hesitation of fear struck in the night,
Deprivation of a tear cried in life,
Now or forever hold your peace,
The buy of the century,
Housed delusions bring forth the illusions,
Yearning for departure of the leash,
As the present presents itself with confusion,
Using what's gained from losing for soothing,
Spectacular intact pillars,
Created to stand tall,
For all blinded givers,
Breaching holes through infinity,
Revealing life's mystery,
Simply through my affinity,
High grade attraction,
Forms nourishment for high grade distraction,
Sigh in darkness,
Soon the doom will remove shade from my gloom,
The negative shall plan to squander,
Less stress earned from permanent rest,
Dispatching my arrow into the wild blue yonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment