Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Angel

She'll never know that she's the reason why I wrote this rhyme;
The ladder towards her love I take one step at a time...
When will it be, where will it be, for her to see;
That she, flows in a river of beauty,
In my mind mentally...
On a daily she doesn't really realize that she's
My breath of fresh air at each and every sunrise...
If I were to tell her she might laugh,
I feel like I did already - thinking my thoughts out loudly
I guess I must have...
She is my queen to be - except not really,
Let me escape my imagination and giver her the love
That I stole from each and every nation...
Long behold now she carrieth a creation from the Lord above,
Oh how I must truly love...
But I keep drifting off into my imagination...
I would love to pin-point her love and slide in at every possible angle;
Honestly this Lady of Mahogany is whom I call...
My Angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment