Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Friday, November 13, 2009

Her

Here we are, all alone in her bedroom;
It's so dark in here but her beauty shines bright light,
So all that I can see is her...
As I approach her I caress her gently, as her body
Is pressed tightly against mine...
I begin by kissing her forehead and then work my way down
In a straight line...
She then whispers into my ear - I want you badly, but first
I have something for you...
As she leaves my arms so does the air from my lungs.
Her energy is so strong.
She comes back dressed in only her t-shirt and a thong.
She then takes my hand and leads me to her bed.
We lay down slowly, while she's on top of me she kisses me...
Each kiss is like chocolate covered raindrops hitting my face slowly...
She smells so good and it makes me want her in the worst way;
Feel like I'm not complete although I saw her just the other day...
I roll her over so that I'm in control,
And then take off my shirt - oh how I love her big 'ol...
But now that we're close enough I kiss her with desire and meaning;
Her love is what I'm feeling,
As I penetrate deeply to the sounds of Chris Brown's "Take You Down"
I move in sync with the beat...
Then after a while as I hit a certain spot her voice in lost...
Now there is complete silence but for the beats of our hearts...
She digs her nails into my back while the sweat from my chest
Drips onto hers...
Now that she's satisfied it's my turn...
I begin to pick up pace as the temperature rises up in this place...
Time to let loose so I release and into a state of euphoria I go...
Now that it's quiet we drift off to sleep together...
For now she is safe from all of the stormy weather...
It's the crack of dawn and as the sun shines into my eyes,
So does her gorgeous smile...
I awoke to an angel staring at me...
Stunned, I gracefully move her hair from blocking her eyes...
I realize not only the outside but the beauty of her inside...
Shortly after we fall back off into our deep sleep...
Her presence is most of what fuels me...
If only I could find...
Her...

No comments:

Post a Comment