Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, November 9, 2009

How I Feel

With all that's going on in the world somethings got to change,
I've sees so many kids with no water that they try to drink the rain;
Little boys with no fathers as mothers take the lead...
Do you know what this means?
There's no guidance, no reliance, more defiance, and much ignorance.
I commend all women who take on a fatherly role,
because it's us men who ran and motherhood we stole.
Through me we have hope - wouldn't that be dope?
If I could take every bad thing and then elope;
Free the world of its hurt and pain,
But all at once I cannot tame;
That's why we as a people must face our miseries,
And attempt to leap over each of our adversities.
Remember that all that worries us we acknowledge,
And this is how I feel towards all of this.

This is what I see from afar, This is who I are,
This is so real, This is how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment