Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, June 26, 2010

22:00 Hours


As I sit here with my mind clear,
Thoughts singing notes so sincere,
The tear,
Held back from the eye which sees no fear,

Contemplating an everlasting moment with you,
Shall we jump to fall or jump to soar?
Stuck in this mystery game without a clue,
Alas, I've surpassed the past,
Granting me a beautiful future for us to explore,

Let our eyes do the connecting,
Lips do the syncing,
Our subtle voices will play the music,
I possess the cable for your iPod dock,
And I hope you let me use it,

Floating on a fluffy cloud,
This love-high feels like cotton,
Your glamour never being forgotten,
Accept my invitation with a bouquet of flowers,
And meet me at the rendezvous...

At 22:00 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment