Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Britney My Epiphany


Let's parachute to the end of forever,
Free falling to a bottomless pit,
Filled is the mind drilled with pleasure,
Enjoying food for thought consumed by the bit,
Hit with golden wit perceiving life's treasure,

In line is the spine of our love intertwined,
And my Britney seduced by my words,
So I simply fed her line,
Line by line she reads on,
Speeds on is the song of our bond so strong,

Shall we leap in the air to never come down,
Round for round goes the sound,
Echoing the beats of our hearts pound for pound,
Coming to a screeching halt,
Paused are break-in attempts at our love vault,

Happy am I,
With a head taped to the ground,
Eyes glued to the sky,
Then suddenly ripped off,
Lost without a cause,
The brain is stripped off,

In comes Britney,
Bearing gauze she patches my loss,
What an epiphany...

No comments:

Post a Comment