Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Euphoric Utopia



The future's past is now present,
Lucid dreams are cast off the moon's crescent,
Shaped so elegantly, draped is my cape,
Gliding through winds of Utopia,
Plotting my great escape,

Interstellar intensity forms my nebula,
Clouds laced with stardust,
Hallucinating the galaxy's internal formula,
Whilst viewing bursts of a solar flare,
Striking lights too bright to bear,
All eyes on me like a global glare,
As the universe stops to stare,

Pausing reality for a moment,
Leading to happiness much less torment,
Just as the stress-filled mind lays dormant,

Finally at one with thy self,
Invisible to actuality,
The pulse thumps in stealth,
Echoing its final act,
Leaving behind no time to react,

For this split second of eternal joy has ended,
Ceased is the imaginary adventure Utopia has pretended...

No comments:

Post a Comment