Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Conscious Conscience


My conscience comes alive,
Then comes short of breath from the die,
That's why I dream in the sky,
Pleading to set me free,
But it's better when the loving is high,
Fallen attempts bleed these tears,
Whispering words of failure unto my ears...

My conscience comes alive,
Someone's bound to here my cry,
Until then I'll write my poetry why,
Stand motionless in the cold,
Await my heart to hit lukewarm,
Physically young but the mind old,
Aged from the darkest storm...

My conscience comes alive,
Speechless and sleepless,
Thoughts preach evil words,
Public eyes will never read this,
Words so cursed,
They should actually bleep this,
Brain almost empty,
Lost fuel from the leakage...

My conscience comes alive,
Blinded by the light,
Yet I still have a vision,
Place this life upon a canvas,
Paint a picture how I'm living,
Drifting off to a fantasy land,
Where rests a plan to count helpless sheep,
Jumped atop the globe but I never felt this leap,
The sound of peace is now heard,
Shift my mind out of drive,
Parked is the thought embracing the good word...

But then...

My conscience comes alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment