Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Starpoint Beach


Off the coast goes a lost love
Less likely to boast
An ego that was erased
As our wine glasses toast,
To a much better life I will see,
More of a man I will be,
Caught in your seductive web,
I try to flee,
Because your former lover
Happily left the woman standing in front of me
That my eyes see,
See I try not to recall
What those falling pictures,
Crawling scriptures,
Rushing down my wall
Wanted me to see,
But alas,
I'm free from this fairytale picture,
Inhale, exhale, taste the elixir,
Poison sipped,
Choices slipped,
Consciousness quit,
Later on to be awakened by a hard screech,
The language of scarred speech
Heard remarkably off the coast of Starpoint Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment