Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Manhattan Triangle


It started off as an eye-to-eye make-out,
And I could tell she desired to take out
My media until I immediately meet my seed
As I consume her media take-out
With a mouth full of greed,
Money-hungry looked her face,
Not blessed with rich grace,
But luckily I booked my ace
In the hole of my heart,
Where her being with someone else
Was an infatuation blatantly left on the shelf,

I never ever met her,
But my eyes knew her,
As we inhaled the blast of the starry pineapple hookah,
She gently touched my knee,
Blushing was free,
What's your name?
Were the words her lips chanted,
Followed by a caramel smile which skid a mile
Only to arrive to a screeching halt
And abruptly send my chin to the asphalt,

She had a man who was the friend of my friend,
And I thought to myself this has to end,
But then,
Her lover leaves for a moment in time,
Only at this time she asks for ten digits,
Legit, quick-schemed was her master plan,
To deceive what her relationship actually means,
It seems like she didn't care,
Her game was more than fair
As I grabbed her hair and whispered my number in her ear,

Buzzed out of our minds,
When will her lover return?
Depends on the power of the time,
Over the music I heard the clock strike,
And he's back like Mase gracing the mic,
The guilt, the anxiety,
Made me pause still and sit there quietly,
I felt so bad in this Glad Ziploc bag of a slow love drag,
But I ignored the fear,
Chose to chill cool,
So sincere was her mystical aura,
Intoxicating my mood till I was short of...

A breath of fresh air is what I longed for,
So we all squeezed in her four door sedan,
More room was needed but I didn't care,
Her mesmerizing stare easily made me a stan,
Two hours have passed in my spinning mind,
The thinnest line is where my heartbeat would hardly beat,

Now back at home,
Caught up with my shadow's creep,
As her body rubs mine,
Her precious lips and my cheek meet,
She pulls away and returns to her lover
And so did my acute love for her,

I couldn't have her so I became annoyed,
A boy plays with toys,
A man like me was playing with great shapes,
Teased by the taste of her love sample,
With a misty view of the city skyline,
I'm trapped in The Manhattan Triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment