Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bon Voyage


You are the Earth,
And I,
The endless sky,
Forever shining,
Upon these bright blue eyes,
The clouds are what I blush,
No shade of red,
Only an infinite pigment as we touch,
Forevermore as we soar,
Beyond eternity,
Through a door for our love galore,

Bon Voyage...

The ground shakes,
Until my face goes numb,
As our eyes mate,
We are lost at crossroads in perpetuum,
Your polished beauty so pure,
Reflecting luminous colors to the maximum,
Our hearts beat in tune,
Hear the melody once in a blue moon,
So soon,
Must the end come,
My paycheck high afternoon,
You are my income,

Bon Voyage...

Riding a wave of air,
Feeling the mist of the sea,
The fish simply stop and stare,
I dare,
To leap up,
And face the sun's glare,
As it does not compare,
To the everlasting glow of your hair,
Abundantly flowing with the wind,
Clumsy me I dropped my despair,
I fall in awe struck by Lady Debonair,

Bon Voyage...

Submerged words urge resurgence,
Of hidden emotions now surfaced,
Float to forever whilst holding the grin,
Smiles of joy seal a heartwarming letter sent,
Received it is,
Thoroughly read but 'tis,
The moment in time we share,
Far more than common,
Yes tremendously rare,
Wounded by Cupid's arrow,
But merely a mirage,
Not quite falling to the likes of the bluff,
Love securely shipping us over the rough,
As our souls peacefully chant...

Bon Voyage...


We are eternally bound together like the Earth and the sky.
The only thing that comes between our love,
Is life itself.

1 comment: