Explore My Imagination - If you can't find anything, you're blinded by reality.

Heaven's Elevator Music

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ciara Desert





~
And here I am,
Stranded in the middle of this desert,
Let's pretend,
That her subtle voice isn't the reason we flirt,
Her conversation stirs up sandstorms in my head,
Nonetheless,
These words she speak seek to relieve my stress,
The dullness in my chest,
The beauty of her dress,
I imagine would reflect the gorgeousness of her face,
The exhales of my sighs,
Come after our conversation's good-bye's,
Exhausted from a parched mouth is I,
Hopefully rain showers pour in her desert,
So her wetness will stop the dry,

Let it rain, let it rain,
For a raindrop will seal this letter,
Walking through every grain of sand,
I am lost in the Ciara Desert.
~



P.S. Trash cans and vacuum cleaners are awesome. (insider)





{-The Offbeat Human-}

No comments:

Post a Comment